Acceptance CriteriaConditions for Accepting Participations
Participating with a short video
- The video must be produced by the participant him/her self.
- The video must not be more than three minutes.
- The video must be uploaded on YouTube
- The idea of the video should be new and creative and far from repetition.
- Innovation in the presentation of problems and how to solve them in an interesting and attractive way.
Participating with a design
- The work should be designed by the participant him/her self.
- The size of the design should not be more than 2 MB.
- The design should be in JPG format.
- The concept of the design should be simplified to facilitate the delivery of information to the public.
- The design should present existing problem/s and review ways to solve it.
Participating with an invention idea
- The idea of the invention should be the participant’s own idea.
- The idea should be documented in PDF format or Word file.
- The participant should review a real problem/s and its impact on the society and review ways of resolving it